Wednesday 30 July 2014

The Beach House | Homepolish

Since I first discovered Homepolish, I've been a fan (my first post), and love checking up on their projects for a healthy dose of inspiration. Homepolish works with talented young designers, their aim is to make interior design accessible to everyone.




I was super envious of this gorgeous beach house project - firstly, I love the pared back sophistication and breathtaking location; but also because the homeowner, John, briefed Orlando, the designer and Homepolish's LA Creative Director, handed over his keys and flew back to his house in San Francisco. Orlando was left with a beautiful empty shell in which to create a relaxing retreat for John and his friends. This would be a dream job for me!





Orlando has done a brilliant job designing the layout, sourcing all the furniture, delivery and installation. Colour has been used sparingly and reflects the seaside surroundings. The furniture all has gorgeous clean lines to add to the sense of calm, and the materials used are simply stunning - marble, brass, concrete, and those amazing golden jute rugs.





You know how much I love tiny nooks, and this little work space may be my favourite - so simple, so stunning.




The bedroom boasts the same simple elegance. Such a gorgeous space, if I was John, the hardest part would be packing up and leaving each time. Isn't it fabulous?! To see and read more about this project, pop over here.




1 comment :

  1. My dream house has been manifested into images. WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips