Wednesday 27 November 2013

Beautiful Beauty Therapist Space

Talk about a dream job for me... design a waiting area for a beauty therapist. Only a tiny space, it needed to be feminine, fun, pretty, light-hearted - my kind of brief. Perfect timing, Big Save Furniture had just sent me images of some of their new stock, and I knew their Tokyo chair would be perfect for this space.




Atop the Tokyo chairs I used cushions from my Cush & Nooks online shop and Collected. A gorgeous side table* is a glamorous addition. And it's all grounded by an Armadillo Casablanca rug*. A beautiful gold & white wallpaper is a pretty backdrop to the Catherine print and the amazing hot pink & yellow wall sconce light. And a surf spray vase and sky planter are both unique way of introducing flowers to the space. VoilĂ !

*(email me for purchasing info on this piece)

No comments :

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips