Wednesday 21 November 2012

IXXI - The Big Picture

I've come across images of ixxi before, and always admired them. But it's not until now, when I'm looking at using it, that I've realised what an amazing product it is. For those of you who are nor familiar with it, ixxi is a decorative and flexible wall system that can be produced to any size you want. You have a series of square panels that lock together with x's and i's to create a bigger picture.




You can choose from the ixxi Special Collection, or their image bank...




You can also use your own single image; or, if you want to create a collage, lots of your own images...






You are provided with special tape for fixing your mural to the wall. But I am planning on hanging it from the ceiling and using it as a room divider. I'm turning a friend's rumpus/junk room into a home office. It's a really large space, and she wants to retain a small corner for the kids to have a TV and some bean bags, so our ixxi solution will serve as a divider and a visual 'wow'. Made in The Netherlands, they are able to be shipped internationally. And your creation stacks down into a small square box, so postage is really reasonable too - fantastic! I can tell I'll be using these a lot.


10 comments :

  1. I'd seen the geometric image before but had no idea about this concept - I love it! Great idea using it as a room divider x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelleece Stanaway21 November 2012 at 18:32

    Thanks for sharing Vic! I love this. Will look super as a divider. You must post some pics when done x

    ReplyDelete
  3. www.goziandpop.blogspot.com.au21 November 2012 at 18:33

    Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another genius find Vic! This works perfectly for me as I move around a lot and always think through how easy things would be to pack and move before I buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I'll be! Ive never heard of this! Amazing! Love the deer. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love that black floral in the first pic. oh how I wish I had the wall space for such a statement piece.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea!! I've never seen/ heard of this before. Will definitely go and check it out today :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, I really love these! Such a great Idea. You are constantly informing me of amazing products that I have never heard of! You seriously have your ear to the ground Vic, love it. Yels x

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips