Thursday 24 November 2011

How I would love a new Kitchen!

We have been in our home for about six years now, and it's slowly transforming into the home we always knew it could be. It's a continual work-in-progress, as I think most homes are, and I like that it's growing with us. But one thing that we haven't really touched is the kitchen.
I can't wait to give it a much needed face lift.



































I was inspired by this kitchen (via my friend Santa @ Homestilo). It's the shots of colour that make it for me (who would've thought!). And I am now in lust with those barstools - must find them.






This is a charming little kitchen (found here). Great lights and vintage sign, loving the tiles and shelving too.








No surprise that I feature a Scandinavian kitchen! This is a cool apartment in Copenhgen,
you should see the rest of the apartment too - click here (when you've finished on my blog, of course!).
I really like the big bureau that acts a bit like an island bench, and also divides the kitchen space from the living area.

3 comments :

  1. Ha - great minds and all that...my eyes went straight to those bar stools! They are soooo fabulous. Annie x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous inspiration Vic! I would love a new kitchen too :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Vic. I do hope you get your kitchen. we replaced ours about three years ago. it totally lifted our home and I now have the space (and the caesarstone benchtop!) that I always dreamed of. best wishes, Jane x

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips